This position is only available to candidates who are legally authorized to work in the United States without Visa sponsorship
The ideal candidate for this position has a firm grasp of the technical aspects of Internet of Things (IoT) technology, including hardware, sensors, platforms, and data analytics.
The purpose of this role is to manage projects and ensure the successful packaging, rollout, and delivery of the IoT Digital Solutions in our global portfolio to our internal and external customers.
This person must be technically adept, familiar with the core concepts in IoT, and be well-versed in Marketing Technology.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Technically adept and familiar with core IoT concepts
- Knowledge of IoT hardware, sensors, platforms, data analytics, applications, and communication protocols
- Highly adept at project management and communication across technical and business functions
- Demonstrated ability to effectively gather, understand and translate business requirements to technical and business units
- Knowledge and experience with Marketing Technology
The IoT Product Marketing Manager interacts with business leaders and product owners to gather requirements and conduct analyses throughout project phases. You will be the liaison between internal clients and the architecture/dev teams to assure technical requirements are properly translated into a working system that delivers value to business units. This person will stay well informed of new technologies that may be integrated into the IoT roadmap and may work with vendors of new technologies.
- Lead the development of solutions/frameworks for industry and developing trends.
- Develop a process for effectively capturing, translating, and documenting business requirements
- Manage Marketing Technology projects from end-to-end
- Create compelling presentations on IoT solutions and present to customers
- Clearly articulate customer-specific scenarios to development teams
- Validate proposed business cases and communicate how the solution directly adds business value
- Produce white papers and other thought leadership materials to engage and influence customers
- Knowledge of Internet of Things (IoT) infrastructure, platforms, protocols, hardware and sensors
- Strong Product/Project Management skills
- Education or Experience as a Marketing Technologist
- Aptitude for transforming requirements into business solutions
- Ability to confidently present to senior level Executives
- Ability to build rapport with individuals at all levels in technical and non-technical teams
- Ability to present and communicate effectively with multicultural global teams
- Desire to learn and steer your own career path in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 50% of the time as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Marketing Technology or related field - MBA desired
- Understanding of IT Infrastructure, Cloud Computing, Internet of Things
If you are passionate about the Internet of Things, and want to use your technical and project management experience to make a real difference, please apply today!