This position is only available to candidates who are legally authorized to work in the United States without Visa sponsorship
The Global Marketing Technology Analyst will play an integral role on our IoT Digital Solutions team, assuring that the development and roll-out of our Internet of Things (IoT) solutions are smooth and successful.
Knowledge of IoT technology (sensors, platforms, communication protocols, etc.) is essential in this role, as well as an analytical, problem-solving mindset, the ability to communicate effectively, and a deep knowledge of Marketing Technology.
The Global Marketing Technology Analyst interacts with business leaders and product owners to gather requirements and conduct analyses throughout project phases. You will be the liaison between internal clients and the architecture/dev teams to assure requirements are properly shared and translated into a working system that delivers value to business units. This person will stay well informed of new technologies that may be integrated into the IoT roadmap and may work with vendors of new technologies.
- Lead the development of solutions/frameworks for industry pain points and developing trends.
- Develop a structured process for capturing business requirements and translating them into documented assessment requirements
- Manage Marketing Technology projects from end-to-end
- Understand key areas for improvement and effectively communicate requirements
- Analyze and recommend the optimal solutions
- Create presentations on IoT solutions and present to customers
- Clearly articulate customer-specific scenarios to development teams
- Validate proposed business cases and communicate how the solution directly adds business value
- Produce white papers and other thought leadership materials that express a clear point of view
- Knowledge of Internet of Things (IoT) infrastructure, platforms, protocols, hardware and sensors
- 10+ years of total work experience
- Track record of successful Project Management experience
- Passion and aptitude for transforming requirements into business solutions
- Polished verbal and written communication style
- Ability to confidently present to senior level Executives
- Ability to build rapport with individuals at all levels in technical and non-technical teams
- Ability to present and communicate effectively with multicultural global teams
- Desire to learn and steer your own career path in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 50% of the time as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Marketing or related field - MBA desired
- Understanding of IT Infrastructure, Cloud Computing, Internet of Things
If you are passionate about Marketing Technology for Internet of Things applications and want to make a real difference, this is the job for you. Please apply today!