This is a full-time, direct hire position. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are not able to offer Visa Sponsorship at this time.
We are a global, publicly traded company looking to hire a Senior UC Engineer with extensive Cisco experience. The position offers great compensation and benefits, and a solid company with excellent management and leadership. If you have experience with Cisco communications infrastructure in a global environment, we urge you to contact us and get the details!
The Unified Communications Engineer is responsible for voice and video, WAN operation, design, installation, monitoring, and maintenance.
- Act as the Technical Lead on high-level network tasks, and participate in routine tasks as needed
- Design, installation, and maintenance of UC systems, WAN & SIP
- Monitoring and maintenance of communication equipment
- Documenting UC and WAN infrastructure
- Research and recommend solutions for improved reliability and performance
- Assist with connectivity and UC & WAN related issues
- Provide Tier 3 and 4 support
- Network monitoring
- Network architecture
- Network design
- Cisco call manager 10.x, 11.x
- Cisco contact center 10.x, 11.x
- Cisco 4000 series routers (SME, CUBE)
- Cisco switches 2900, 3800 series
- Cisco UCS servers B series
- Cisco nexus 2k, 5k, 7k, 9k
- Cisco ASA
- Cisco IP phones
- Deep knowledge of Cisco networks and troubleshooting
- Project management experience from planning through final documentation and follow-up
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with internal clients and project management teams
- Training and Mentoring of junior team members
If you are a great UC Engineer looking for a new challenge with great management and team members, please apply today!