We are a global manufacturing firm looking for someone with strong accounting and financial analysis skills to join our team at our North Shore headquarters.
This is a great next step for someone with a few years experience as an accountant or analyst at a Manufacturing company. It offers an excellent team and work environment, where your opinions and contributions are recognized and rewarded.
- Assist in maintaining accounting policies and procedures
- Manage and support preparation of general ledger entries
- Create ad hoc reports, validate data and present to upper management
- Assist in the budget process and make data-driven recommendations
- Perform monthly analysis of financial results, investigate and report issues to Controller
- Prepare financial reports as needed
- Develop financial models and standard templates
- Work collaboratively with external auditors to resolve issues
- Assure reconciliations are accurate and clear
- Maintain Fixed Asset database
- Ensure regulatory compliance for sales and use, property, and payroll tax
- Assist with cash forecasting
Key Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years as Accountant or Analyst in a Manufacturing Environment
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Analytical, problem-solving mindset
- Personable, collaborative, and looking to learn and advance your career
We offer a comprehensive package comprised of salary, variable bonus, generous PTO, 401k with match, exceptional health benefits, and a long list of perks and services that support both your career and personal satisfaction.
If you have experience in Accounting for a Manufacturing company, and are looking for a more friendly environment with growth potential, please apply today!