Reporting to the Director of Security, the Enterprise Security Architect is in charge of ensuring the security of our cloud, mobile, and Industrial IoT assets.
This is a leadership role where you will define the overall security strategy, and leverage extensive knowledge of cloud and mobile security to lead the implementation of security controls that keep all of our users and data secure and compliant. This position requires personal initiative and the ability to meet objectives with minimal supervision.
- Define security strategy for cloud and mobile applications based on requirements
- Document and enforce security policies
- Provide insight and guidance to technical and functional teams at all levels
- Leads Governance team on pre-release project approvals
- Lead implementation and ongoing compliance of security controls
- Lead implementation of process controls to address IT risks
- Manage security incident response process and issue resolution
- Work with executives t o evaluate and address 3rd party risks
- Deliver end-to-end solutions from initial concept to final release and ongoing tracking/reporting
- 7+ years in IT Security roles
- 3+ years in Cloud, Mobile, and Industrial IoT Security
- Strong knowledge of network and industrial controls
- Experience with Digital/Cloud transformation and modern development and deployment tools and concepts
- Knowledge and experience with scripting (Python, PowerShell or similar)
- Security essentials and Industrial Defense Certifications
- Familiarity with cloud monitoring tools
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to communicate complex concepts to senior leadership and peers at all levels
- Knowledge/experience in DevOps environment
- Knowledge and/or experience with container tools (Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
- Mobile Security Certification
- Industrial/IoT security certification(s)
We offer excellent compensation, benefits, and perks that promote professional and personal fulfillment to our people. Our teams focus on innovation and pushing the envelope to extend our global leadership and expand our Industrial/IoT offerings. Our engineering-driven work environment is modern, comfortable, and flexible with all of the amenities.
So, if you’re an experienced and passionate Security leader, please apply today!